Microblading Waterproof Eyebrow Pen
THIN BROWS ARE A THING OF THE PAST!
SPECIAL OFFER: ORDER 2 PAY ONLY FOR 1
Ad two products in your cart and then apply the special code MICROBOGO at the Checkout page to receive the second item for FREE. Enjoy!
Introducing Our Waterproof Microblading Eyebrow Pen. The tried and true Comfort-Wear Formula is infused with antioxidants and an exclusive complex to help maintain the lips' hydration. The lightweight formula glides on a thin coat of color that intensifies as it sets to a real hair pigment. Transfer-free finish with amazing staying power.
You might even forget you're wearing anything on your brows at all! It looks so impossibly natural.
It's extremely versatile, and can quickly extend the eyebrow area with a super natural look. Lasts all day without smudging. This Pen is superior to many of the other pens on the market and yet priced less. Get the eyebrows that you've always dreamed of with a selection of shades to match your hair color. When the color wears out after a day or two, you can retouch them to maintain the color.
- The item has a precise Micro-Fork Tip
- Hair-like strokes, for a full natural brow
- Smudge-proof, Long-lasting Ink formula
- Doesn't wear off on a night out!
- Red Brown a reddish brown shade, designed for auburn hair and light to medium brown hair with a red cast. This shade is slightly lighter than the 02 brown shade.
- Brown a rich chestnut brown, great for medium brown to dark brown hair.
- Dark Blonde a lighter copper color for reddish blondes who like their brows a little darker than their hair, so they show up more. This color has a slight red undertones and is also great for lighter Brunettes.
- Grey/Brown this is very dark charcoal brown color, it has no red tones at all. this color works well with dark brown, dark grey hair.
- Black (Don't think we need to explain this one!)
HOW TO USE:
- Step 1: Start with clean brows
- Step 2: Align Micro-thin tip across the brow
- Step 3: Create hair like lines starting at brow base
- Step 4: Fill in sparse areas hair by hair
- Step 5: Shape the tail